8/15/07

I got kinda mad and so...

Lately I've realized that friends.. yee yee, "they come and go," Put that shit in a tupper ware container, and save it. I've heard it enough. What I was saying was that, it can really surprise you who your 'real friends' are. People whom you thought were your friends could as simple as that be your worst enemies. I've seen it happen many a time. No, that's not my situation. But, I could've expected better from you. I'm disappointed to put it quite bluntly.

Another thing that's been pissing me off is the fact that people are so desperate to boost their self-esteem by posting cruel things through honesty box, no less. Can you get any pussier? Seriously. If you're going to say shit about me, might as well say it to my face. I'm a big girl. But clearly none of you chicken shits are. And it's not just myself I'm speaking for. There are a few of my, can't exactly say friends, but aquaintences who have been put up and talked and talked and talked about. No, I'm not too fond of these people, but I find it's just wrong to do that. Especially on social moth. Just because you're at home behind your computer screens all safe since you're posting anonymously. I bet any one of those pussies couldn't say half the things they do to someones face. Man up.

No comments: