8/29/07

Library for the loner

So I was SUPPOSED to chill with Fagen today... but nope, Mommy dearest left me :( so I attempted finding out how to get to Surrey, eventually we both gave up and decided we'd chill tomorrow and the next day. TO THINK, I would've spent three days in a row with that homo. Aw, I love you. HAHA!

So guess what I did? I went to the library. "By yourself?" Yes, sir. Unfortunately couldn't sign out any books because I couldn't get a card without two pieces of ID, I only carry around one. Frick. So I put some on hold. I NEED TO READ SOMETHING. But they better be good. (MAXIMUM RIDE, WOOOO. So good, I love you James Patterson! I read all the books in a week. I need to learn to savour.) Then, I left to explore my new territory. Walked around New Port Village. Got some Starbucks. Then window shopped, it's not too fun by yourself :(

Then got picked up by ze maja. Pretty much it.

PARTY TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"TO THINK, I would've spent three days in a row with that homo" thanks man. HAHAHA. yeah i know right it's a DEEEEEAD! let's me you and cam try to make this alive! HAHA like how we're the only ones that still use xanga... sorta! hahaha