8/26/07

Partied like a rock star

Wedding reception was OFF THE HEEZY. Man, oh man. Sat at Ryle and Rhea's table... we were all awkward at first since it's been a while since we've seen each other until we brought out... THE SAKE! HAHAHA! Man, that was funny shit. Shooters, weird tasting. But it makes the dancing so much more fun, eh? Bought two breezers, with our daddy's $$$. Haha, never have I ever _______." in teh washroom. Our pictures x 1204982308308 :) Walking outside... cops. OMG, walk away!#$@ HAHAHAHA! The videos. "I'm gonna play Mary Had A Little Lamb..." *plays jingle bells* "OH, wait, that's Jingle Bells!" HAHA... all tipsy and shit. HEY, you aint got nothin' on us, our parents were there... giving us money. HA! Then getting on the dance floor... sake + breezers = CRAZY DANCERS. HAHAHA! My parents were commenting on how they saw me actually DANCE, 'cause whenever I'm with them I'm usually all contained and what not. NOT THIS TIME. I finally had some people my age to dance with, what a difference! The photographer kept taking pictures, we so haaat. YOU KNOW. The dancing should've been longer, man. I have like 4 more weddings to go, so I have all the time to dance the night away.... cheezzzzzyy.

Now I'm at a bithday party for Ryson. With all the baby c's and adults. I'm the only teenager. S'okay. I had fun anyway. Pinata, I'm still one of the cousins. I got a few swings at it. YAAAA! Goodie bags, nothing wrong with that!

Volleyball tomorrow... I'll be rusty as a motha.

No comments: