11/10/07

So we meet again, Blogspot...

Man... I do NOT update this ish do I? Well... I'm not all that great at recapping right now.. to tired. Well... maybe just a little... school?


Religion - A - 94% (only 4 A's, whaddafuh? AIGHT!)

Drama - A (HAHA omg.. I won HC Idol! $50 gift card at Guildford, hahaha!)

Phys Ed - A - 96% (Sooo easy, but I love love love that class)

English - A (Easy peasy, fun class)

French - A (I have Britton, we learn friggen' GERMAN)

Math - ? (shitshitshitshitshit, I barely hand in anything.. ahcrap)

Science - B - 79%?!?! (Just because she forgot to add my other assignments. I<3science>
Socials - B (Damnit, Fuj! Why?! I think I'm going to cry... ha)


K, well anyhow... just got back from SEATTTTLE with the team, awesome time... even if it was for only a night and a bit.

Bought...
- Purple W Volleyball sweatshirt
- 2 pairs of skinny jeans
- 3 pairs of underwear :$
- Purple monster shirt
- Navy blue puma shoes
- FOOD, FOOD, FOOD

2 comments:

JAYBEAST said...

And I think you're a milf too. :)
JUST KIDDING. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
So how's school? HA!

camille said...

yayyyy! HEY it's not that ho :( haha it's sexy mama jama. yadadamean?!

ps. ME YOU AND CAITIE. clothing line baby. help think of a name! i was thinking myob. but it sounds like mob.