Welcome home, baby...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BOXING DAY :)
Yes, now I can take a bunch of pretty pictures in the Philippines.. OMG, so soon! And not to mention Hong Kong, yo.
In addition to this wonderful digital camera (which I had no intent in buying, but my Daddy spoils me :$ -- this is what you get for being an only child man, I swear! I wish I had a brother or sister though, no joke.)
I also got:
- three purses (XOXO, Nine West, unknown)
- Canvas TNA makeup bag
- Victoria's Secret lotion set
- Curious by Britney Spears
- Abercrombie & Fitch capri sweats
- Black tee from H&M
- Pearl white gold earrings
- Pearl earrings
- CZ earrings
- Silver mini hoops
- 100 euro for Europe trip
- Coquitlam Centre card
- $40 TNA/Aritzia card
- Travel kit (pillows x2, blanket)
- EYE COVER FOR WHEN I SLEEP! Hahaha! Yes.
- Gossip Girl Prequil (sp?)
- 4 Nail polishes
- Lipgloss (smells like sour candy)
- Blue top from Mexx
- I forgot the rest...
OMG I'm finally starting to pack for the Philippines! It's so exciting, we're leaving in three days... I need to bring my homework, too... UNFORTUNATELY. Shit, I'm coming back exactly a week before exams. I'm SO SCARED, yet at the same time extremely stoked.
12/26/07
Christmas damage
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
7:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
vi... i'm lost. where are you!? k WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO THE PHILLY?
Post a Comment