12/6/07

Sitting in the library

Yesterday was my first time in the weight room outside of phys ed class. So far I'm the only girl (other than a teacher) to actually work out after school... and honestly, it was fun! Haha... I had like four 'personal trainers' hahahaha... Chris, Ian, Braven, and Ryan. Hilarious. They actually worked me pretty hard for a noob. So as of right now, I am very sore. But "no pain, no gain" -- I suppose..

Me being the idiot that I am also forgot to bring my dress with me to Surrey, so after sorting everything out with my Maja, she's going to drop it off at the school for me to pick up... that way, I can get my new shoes (Early Christmas present from Auntie Minn and Uncle Mike) :):) HOOORAY... I hope the formal isn't cancelled, it's gonna be so dope.

And since I'm such a nerd it's like my fifth day after school working in the library... yeah, I'm coollikethat. I'm sitting near the window so I can hear all my friends outside having fun... seriously. They're right down there. I'd say hi but I'm in a library, hence the quietness. YEAH. LOSER. I'm going to have to finish all my homework today, so I don't have any over the weekend... I have to edit the video for drama... OMIGAD. I'm going to explode... not only that, but my grades are gonna go from all A's one B to... idon'tevenwannagothere.

No comments: