12/16/07

T6+SP

T6 Christmas Party - rocked the heezy. Reuniting with these girls (actually, just Fiona because I see T6-1 practically everyday... HAHA) makes my day/week/month... HAHA! ACTUAL group pictures X 23590832895 = love. FRANCESCA'S FACE COVERED BY THE WHITE CIRCLE... hahahaha, wtf? Ice skating, so much fun! Dia, Meg, Ches, and Fion needed the guider things.. HAHAHA! OMG. Loved it. Clue + guitar hero 3 + BopIt + FOOD + presents :):):) ILYLADIES. No joke. If I was a gangsta I'd say: I got yo back. I'm down wit u. Ride til we die, baby. ;)

Stanley Park? Nope - ate breakfast at like 1pm. Guitar Hero-ed it all morning.. AFTERNOON. Walked to my house to get ready with Dim and Dia. Took FOREVER to find something to wear, ended up changing afterwards, too. HAHA! Picked up, dropped off at skytraistation, then bussed to Stanley Park. We (AKA Ian) got lost. Noice. Missed the Night Light's show :( S'okay. Played guitar (yeah, he brought it.. haha!) and sang :$:$ *undisclosed* It was comfortable. Got home, washed my freezing feet.

No comments: