1/23/08

12am update

BACK TO SCHOOL... yeah, sucks. I miss the Phils already and my cousins!

I honestly have no time for anything right now, wtf am I on this?! AGH. Well anyway I can't help it... it's an addiction. Shuttap. I have exams tres soon... so I better gear up and study -- HARD. Aside from all of the stressing and studying biz:

I got a %110 on my religion prayer project! (she asked to keep it, yayuh)
%95 on the abortion brochure (done ALL by myself.. ahem)
so far, going in with a %90 in religion... whatevs, it's easy. I wanna do better.

Socials, TOO MUCH MEMORIZATIONINGINGINGS :'(

French, I didn't even seem to miss much 'Les Famille', s'it. Oh and orale avec Dim et Raven.

Math, Allen is PMSing because her checkbook was stolen. I feel for you, but don't take it out on me, nigga. She got mad at me because I wasn't prepared to take my test... FRICK! Calm down, I was away for a month, have mercy.

Science, it was the usual... I never knew I didn't know so much... STUPID REVIEW PKG :(:(:(


Well... day one tomorrow = easy peasy.

Religs in the bag.
English, simple.
STUDY PERIODS FOR DRAMA AND PE!
Excellent.

Anyway, I need to ... pee & sleep.

G'bye.

1 comment:

camille said...

holy fizzzuuuuh. 110% eh. haha noiceeeeeeeeee. i have religion study guide, want it?