I am officialy the sneakiest person in the world. However, if you hadn't already noticed I'm lying through my teeth and practially vomiting sarcasm. Haha, third time I was caught out of my three sneakouts. How sad. HAHA :( Whatevs, it was fun! Left at 12:45, it was raining. Wawa... Nick came without Nunez because he was sleeping. (don't worry we woke him up). Stupid Diane and her volume control issues, holy mama! BTW: Daniel was only wearing his boxers (how sexy, haha). We woke Nicky's mom up, she's like a hawk, I swear. I haven't even MET her yet :( Don't worry, it will and shall happen! And she'll love me. I'll make sure of it... muahaha.
So we chilled in Nick's garage talking about totally random things... random = always fun! STROBE LIGHTS! Woo... I swear that amused us for like 10mins straight. Omg, and then MY DAD CALLED ME. Shit, right? He asked where I was and everything (he was out playing poker) and I was like "I'm in my room sleeping" then he's like "where?" and I told him downstairs. Then we said bye. BOOYAH! HAHAHA! "High fives all around!" I was so happy that I wasn't in shit... although, N-likes-Men fucking called me five minutes later... I almost had a fucking heart attack, I kid you not! And guess what, he did it again! Asshole... I love you. HAHAHAHA! It's a love/hate relationship.
I learned more about Daniel since we've only really known each other for like a little over a week... and we're already such close friends. Haha, so cute, right? Haha I told him about how it makes me happy when people stroke my hair... and guess what? He stroked my hair! HAHA YES. I love that. I could've just fallen asleep then and there. (Why am I like such a cat?!)
At 4am we had to leave so we all got ready to go back to my place. We noticed that my car was in the driveway = oh shit. We all said our goodbyes and then Dia and I tried to sneak back into the house... which was a
"We went for a walk"
HAHAHAHA... so lame. I thought he'd start yelling his head off but no, he just gave us a 'wtf' look and went back to the couch to sleep. And so D and I just walked to the basement and talked about our plan as of WHY we were talking a walk at 5am. I was so scared for the morning. However, I really had no reason to be because my mom just came down in the morning to ask us what we wanted for breakfast! Then she ended up asking us why we went for a walk at that time. We made up this random shit about stressing about our exams and marks and that ontop of that our friends were acting really two-faced and different. HA! She totally believed it. It was amazing. So we just went upstairs afterwards to eat our breakkfast of hotdog and kanin. HA, caught yet off the hook? DOPE.
Rankings of Sneakies
caught 3/3 times
Yet, I've never been brutally punished for it. HUZAH!
Today? I just ended up chilling at Mik's with Meg and Dia to 'work on a project'. Pft, yeah right. We never even got around to doing it. Instead we made lattes, Meg and Mik watched Heroes, we played GH2, and we did the rands. Eventually, we all split up to do our own thing. D played GH2 by herself, Meg and Mik continued to watch Heroes, and I was working on a Planning10 assignment.. stupid planning. Left around 9:30pm and then went to Surrey home. Daniel and Nick called so we talked on the phone for a little over an hour while I watched that new dance show, which by the way was so awesome.
AND NOW I'M HERE. I really should be working on my Planning10 assignment, however I happen to work rather diligently under pressure so... I'll postpone it until tomorrow, the day before it's due. Let's see how late I'll stay up.
2/9/08
3/3 = 100%
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
11:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HELLO JLARD :) I like your sneaking out story ! hahaha. Oh your dad & his poker, BAHA!
Hey! "new dance show" america's best dance crew? so good s'dope :)
Post a Comment