2/2/08

5/6 babeh, babeh!

Math was okay, actually some parts were unfair... we didn't learn all the things on the exam, wtfrick. It was crossed out on the package... stupid Allen, you suck. Haha stupid girl in our class "Um, excuse me but could you give tissues to all the people in the room who are sniffling because it's really distracting to me" HAHAHAHA.. wtf, calm down, chicka. As for french, I found it pretty easy (minus listening, which we never even did at all for 1/2 the year!). French oral was okay, we messed up in some places but we have Britton... she's so easy, man. We did well.

EXAMS:
Religion
English
Science
Math
French
Fre Orale

Socials

Wowweeee. 80% of my worries = gone! THANK YOU. And we get the weekend to study for socials, I'm so relieved. You have no idea.

OG Plan: Go to Diane's, get picked up.
Plan A) Go to Kyle's to play Rock Band.
Plan B) Go to Chris' to play Rock Band.
Plan C) Go to Nunez's to chill with Nick

Ended up going over to Nunez's with Diane and meeting up with Nick there. Haha so random because never ever have I had a class with Daniel since grade8... but s'okay we bonded. "MASTER CHIEF!" Seriously, the nicest mom ever. Did the rands: broke out into the AZN SENSATION food, pingpong, halo3 (fyi: I SUCK), talked to gamers on xbox live, GH3, taking pictures of Nick's nips.

Fun day, hahhahahaha... Diane...
"Time goes by FAST when you're havin' FUN!",
oh damn... good times :)


MISC/Randoms
> I don't mean to sound so materialistic but... I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE MALL WITH MY PARENT'S $$$ :(
> I realllllllllly want to get into OTH now. Starting from season one... HAHAHA... Megan/anyonewhoownsit wanna lend it to me? I'll devour it within two weeks or so!
> Let's see if I can pull of black nails. My left hand is all black, my right is two purple, two black, and one red... I couldn't decide.
> I want boots so badly!#$%^
> I should give out those Christmas presents soon, huh?
> PS/ NO HAIRDYE SLEEPOVER.. next weekend? :(

1 comment:

camille said...

OMG OTH IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.