2/5/08

JKND3/Rands

(Let's pretend that this was published Feb 4, 08)

EXAMS ARE OVER, OVER, OVER!


Socials was okay... I kind of died a little, but I recovered.


After exams was ze best! Went to Nunez's house (our new hangout possibly? I think so!) with Dia, Dani, Kyle, and Nicky. Played pingpong, I am THE MASTER, chyeah I WISH :'(


and .... UNO! XBOX360 live could just possibly be the most incredible idea ever. Hahaha, oh my gosh... DADDIO13 (or as I like to say, 'Big Daddy') macking on Me, Dani, And Dia. Us, playing along... with Nick, Kyle, and Nunez. OMG. "Show me yours and I'll eat it" HAHA WTF, so desperate! We play along for a while... send a picture of Nick's manboobs... and blur it up... "It's too blurry", then eventually we send him this superdooper gay picture of the three boys "NIGGA!!!!!" HAHAHAHA.. holy shit.


Lunchtime consisting of instant noodles, grilled cheese sandwiches, cucumbers, and... PICTURES OF BABY DANIEL!? Awesome! :) His super nice mommy showed us a whole album of Daniel's childhood, he was/still is a cutie patootie!


Chilling in Daniel's room... ended up getting all tired. Nick, Diane, and Kyle ended up falling asleep randomly. Ended up talking about a bunch of totally random things, to move up the friendship ladder, yes? I believe so!


I wanted to make cookies, but that never happened. Instead we brought snacks upstairs and had this weird debate on whether or not same sex marriages should be allowed... how did that start again? SO RANDS!




Once at Dia's house we start dying my hair (& D's bangs)... took sooo long! Haha... LOOKED LIKE BLOOD! It looked like I just came from the emergency room after performing open heart surgery or something! SERIOUSLY. Scccccuuury. The end product was excellent, though :)


SONGS OF THE NIGHT:


"Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur (with the fur). The whole club's lookin' at her. She hit tha floor, next thing ya know... shawty got lowlowlowlowlowlowlowlow!"


"How do I get through a night without you? If I had to live without you... what kind of life would that be?"






OVERALL, the day was super awesome.

No comments: