3/31/08

Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends

I had a WHOLE day planned out... taking the train to Metro, meeting up with Mega to have breakfast then go shopping at Metro....... ALL GONE NOW :'(


I also had a plan of going to Dia's early in the morning and having a "girly day"

J: OMGOMG Let's have a GIRLY day!
D: WTH'S A GIRLY DAY?!
J: I don't know, we'll watch movies, do our nails, eyebrows....
D: OMG, OKAY!

Speaking of gone, my Uncle and his girlfriend left today. They were only here for 3 days, but I'll still miss him. See you in T-dot!

Today's To-do List:
- homework :(:(:(
        > socials pkg
        > french draft
        > english q's
- vacuum
- dishes
- watch OTH!

I'm currently craving:
- boots x 2
- colored skinnies
- AA stufffff
- teeth bleaching hahahah
- contacts :(

No comments: