3/8/08

Lay it all out on the table

So, I was yelled at ... A LOT two days ago. I kid you not. I won't go into detail, quite frankly, I don't want to remember it. All I can say is they know everything now. They saw right through my lies. And I admit, I lied... a lot. I'll know never to do lots of things again. (Man, its sucks having such young parents... they're so on top of everything)....


Went to school yesterday morning, I estimated I'd eventually break down around lunch. I didn't even make it to homeroom. I was pretty much a wreck. So I asked Rogen if I could go to the counselor while on the verge of tears. She understood and let me go, she was so nice about it, too. Told Daniella about my parents telling her parents... she got all sad/upset/etc. We both went. 

I hate crying at school.

Talked to the counselor, she was so kind and helped x 23490234u39. She even called my parents because I hadn't been able to talk to them at all. Honestly, no words were ever exchanged that weren't full of anger.

Aside from all of that, things are looking up.

During dinner we finally had a civilized conversation. Talked about pretty much everything minus the yelling and unreasonableness... it was good. I'm feeling approximately 50% better, however that percentage is not final. I'm still grounded: can't go out, can't go shopping (goodbye boots *cries*), no computer (minus homework), no phone/text (...suuuure....), etcetcetc. I'll just have to do some major sucking up and clean everything and be good. I can do that.


Spring Break  --- 12 days!


HELLOOOO BEACH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahha, YES I WILL! >=( because i'm that mad. taha glaaaaad your feeling better :)

camille said...

hahaa i bought one today... not yellow though.