4/12/08

Brat Pack

Super duper extremely stressed about course selections. I just might be overanalyzing things, or even UNDERanalyzing? I don't know. Sci? Fashion? Art? FOLLOW MY HEART? :( K well, if you must know I ended up taking:

madatory:
- english 11
- religion 11
- socials 11

math:
- principles of math 11

science:
- chem 11
- bio 11

fine arts/applications:
- fine arts & textiles 11

otherthingIforgot:
- french 11

I don't even f'n know that I wanna be, man. Well let's pray for an epiphany...


IN OTHER NEWS: We just recently watched "Prom Night", it was actually really good. I think. I actually screamed... so, that's pretty good. SCURRRRY shiaat. Good stuff. Good stuff.

MY BLOGS SUCK RECENTLY, I never have time to write anything worth reading. I will, and shall, soon... one day.


Weekend =
Prom Night
Sleepover @ Pomo

Adam's party
Sleepover @ D's

1 comment:

camille said...

YESSSSSS you'll be in fine arts with moi. i thought you were taking drafting.