5/1/08

Bizzed. Working HARD.

Alex J: "You blog everything?"
Jordyn: "No, I haven't blogged in a long time"
Alex J: "Yeah right."

T'is true.

Alex J: "What the hell? I'm confused now, seriously stop what the fuck? NO."

Okay, I'll stop.
Wait, one more...

"ALEX IS A SEX BOMB"

So, I'm in bizzed right now. Kinda bored, haven't actually done any class work in weeks. Ha, I'm such a diligent student. However, I do work on other homework I have in this class (not a good thing, but whatever).

Bryan: "Write Dean farted!"

Dead farted.

Bryan: "Dean's so gay, hahaha"

HAHA.. wow. Okay, anyway moving on.

Anyway, a big thanks to everyone who voted for me and Ian! We're actually not sure how it ended but I'll let you guys know tomorrow, since we find out tomorrow...

(tomorrow's Bryan's birthday!)

TO BE CONTINUED.
The bell rang.

1 comment:

camille said...

hahaha you wrote Dead farted