5/23/08

It's a love/hate relationship = BIZZED

Hahah, honestly I don't know if I like/love/hate bizzed. Sometimes it's okay, sometimes it's gay, sometimes it's fun & sometimes it's boring= right now!1!!#!$&^&*

HAHA I HAVE NOTHING TO DO..
and I'm doing nothing, except this.

  • Daniella is drawing letters on paint and making them hers and Kyle's background.
  • Diane is painting pictures and saving them onto Megan's account... there are currently 6.... today... HAHAHA!
  • Kyle's playing a game, even though he's not finished his powerpoint, but WHATEV.

This class is honestly a free block to do whatever the f you want, I love it.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I have a tutorial session with Tita C today 6:30-7:30pm in prep for the math final and because I don't f'n understand rational expressions! I hate math, go suck a penis.

I might go to the states tomorrow! Yeeeeuh! However, we don't even go to the shopping malls for the most part, we go to WAL-MART & Target. But it's all good in the hood, you know why? Because I make my parents buy me food, makeup, and books. HAHA, it's not that great.. but whatev, at least I don't buy my own shit, I know, I'm a spoiled little brat... haha so bad :)

I'm STILL grounded.. yeah, sucks. My dad even extended it because he caught me on the phone... ha, like I care. I talk on the phone everyday :) BUT IT SUCKS, because then I won't be able to go out on the weekend. AND I WANT TO!&^%&*&^* :(

Reading break starts in approx 10mins, then there's 20mins of reading = 30mins of DOING NOTHING. HA, greeaaat.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

+ 9 days until GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR!
+ 13 days until PANIC! @ THE DISCO!

I want to sleep in Surrey tonight, pull a sneaky & all that good stuff... but I'm kindaaa grounded, fuck me :(

WHY THE F AM I ALWAYS GROUNDED?!

My blogs never make a coherent flow, but that's okay. I barely ever blog, except in this class: the class I usssually get in trouble in because I talk to much/am too loud/laugh too much in.

IDEA: online shopping so I know what I want to buy when I go to the mall... YES!

I need:
- new bras/underwear (yeah, you go feel awkward)
- shoes, sandals, flats
- summer dresses, shorts, capris, ETCETC
- a new bathing suit
- sunglasses
- $$$$$$$ to buy all these things!

K BYE, it's reading break...
I'm on lasenza.ca and americanapparel.com :)

YEH, hahahahaha - diana boobanna with a big, FAT, WAN-NUH! <3>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, im so jealous you geto to go to glow in the dark :( WAWA..... you didnt even have to line up >=(