7/7/08

Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet (again)

I barely blog and/or finish the blogs I say I'm going to finish... haaaa, geez. So you know what? I'm going to get everything that has some sort of importance in point form and that of great importance gets actual writing... excellente.
  • Stacy's 17th.. bussing + transit, mf'r..
  • Eng Bay x 3.. downtown = hottiecentral
  • Time with boyfriend :$:$:$
  • Being all cute 'n shit.. HAHA!
  • Volunteering @ PennySaver's
  • Volunteering with HolyCross
  • CT CT CT taaaaaalk w/ C.T.G., madlove
  • Walking my dog more frequently
  • My G music, HAHAHAHA.. oh man
  • Planning that Sweet 16th.. aaaand
  • ... trying to kick my 'rents out (a)!
  • Gelato is my love... 
  • and so is chocolate
  • & starbucks......... boyfriend, plspls?
  • I miss Dimbicile, you frenchie! :'(
  • Job at Old Navy, maybe, yee? :$
  • Phillllly Phil makes me smile :)
  • Chesa's amazing race = MISSED IT :(
  • Met up @ Wings for dindin.. mmmm!
  • Bonded with Ches, loveloveloveya.. thick&thin
  • Long distance call with that french bitch.. :)
  • socialmoth bitchassses
  • iPhone... for my birthday.. I'm daddy'$ little girl.
  • New Jersey / New York... muthafucka!
  • I <3 my boyfriend
Soo.. that's good for NOW. Hahaha... later.

No comments: