It is currently 12:32, and in fact I am quite tired. However, I have not blogged in quite some time (how often have I said that phrase?) so I am going to take this opportunity to discuss my life... or rather, lack thereof....
OKAY, so basically my life as of right now is formulated of a few main things:
- School (6 hours on top including up to a 2 hour commute, there and back)
- Homework (oh yes, senior year has welcomed me with open arms... used to carry all my homework, textbooks, etc.)
- Work (mind you, I am currently working 2 jobs... Old Navy as well as filling clerk at the doctor's office... I'm managing so far..)
- Piano (which you'd think might be pretty up there considering we pay for the lessons... but nope, unfortunately I'm spreading myself so thin I no longer have adequate practice time in my day..)
Sr dance should be added up there sooner or later, depending on when it starts to get a bit more serious... k breeeeathe. You got this. (Or at least I'm going to keep telling myself that). It's all for a good cause... aka EURO TRIP 09! Daaang. I'm so excited! Yup, it's non-refundable... TAKE THAT, PADRE!
I'd much rather not get into deets about my punishments... too many to list. Missed my 11pm curfew, I left out valuable truths, and several other things I've ever done to give my parents the reason to not trust me, yadda yadda yadda... I'm a teenager. I know, that's NO excuse, but mistakes we make now through this crucial stage of our adolescence are inevitable, are they not? Must I continue on into further detail? You all probably get the gist of the point I'm trying to get across (as well as into my father's thick skull). I consider experience to be the best teacher. I believe if parents just baby their kids until they're finally an adult, not allowing them to face, drugs, alcohol, sex, etcccc... then they're not going to know what to do in the face of peer pressure and eventually cave... as controversial as this may seem. But, to each his own, right?
As far as boys go? They don't. I have come to an unexpected halt in this not-relationship of mine... father's orders. Yeah, I'm 'forbidden'... oh, one of the many perks of being the only child, not to mention only DAUGHTER of an extremely overprotective father... thanks pops, you're just the greatest...
(But... I know I say I like you, I think I mean it, but do I really? Like really really? As in, I didn't subconsciously set myself up for this as a means to potentially speed up my recovery period...... ohhhh, how my mind works when nobody's home. Fascinating. It really is.)
On a somewhat similar note, I just can't completely get you out of my head... I thought I was over it. I know I am... at least 99.99999999%? Fuck you, 0.00000001... you're what's keeping me up at night, you're what's making my heart stop an instant when I see you, you're what's making me think up all these random hypothetical scenarios in my head, and you're what's making me second guess myself KNOWING FULL WELL that I did what's right... WHY, WHY, WHY? And he claims he wants to still be my friend... after all that. Really? Just friends.
As for priority #3, my jobs... I am working 8 hrs a week (usually 3 days a week) at the doctors' office and as of right now for Old Navy...
- Weds, Oct 1 (5:30-8:30)
- Thurs, Oct 2 (6:00-9:15)
- Fri, Oct 3 (6:15-9:15)
- Sat, Oct 4 (12:45-5:45)
- Most likely Sun, too...
HOLY MOLEY... I better be $wimming in my ca$h money... HAHAHAHA, yeah right... I wish. I really, really, really do wish :'(
WELLLLL... It would be nice to buy either of these...
Grey or Tan? I don't know... both are $99.95 plus my aunt's discount... whatever happened to saving my money?! I'm terrible at handling finances...
Oh, but these $69.95 moccasins are adorable... :$
K, it is 1:28 and I better get to sleep... or else I'm going to end up with really ugly hair and eye bags. Goodnight non-existent reader! I hope I've entertained you long enough with my very true life stories... not.

No comments:
Post a Comment