8/23/07

Triple Digest

Superbad Tuesday's
I was late for Carmen's birthday dinner, but thankfully made it for the movie. Walked in with Kelly's ticket, didn't get it ripped... so we all practically got in free. Saw lot of people I haven't seen all summer, t'was good indeed. I missed them so! Superbad was SUPER funny, omg. Then got a ride home from James and Michael.

Spam making Wednesday's
I was supposed to go to the mall get my eyebrows done and get more piercings, but Danielle couldn't take me anymore... yeah, thanks. So I spent my time at home, being bored as hell. Then, I get a text from Joyce asking to hang out. So I invite her over. I give her hers and Eric's belated presents. We cook spam. Luckily for me, Joyce knew what she was doing. Ate together, then she left. I wanted to go to EJ's birthday party, but my mama didn't want to take me if she didn't know where to go... Hello, I had the directions. All I got was "no", so we picked up my dad from the skytrain station, I asked dad, nope. Instead I got this long ass lecture about pulling my weight around the house and how I'm less than perfect YADDA YADDA YADDA... I could do without, thanks.

My Maid Service Thursday's
I woke up at noon, or so. Pretty good, even though it really ISN'T. Whateva, Treva. Made some grilled cheese sandwiches, delic'. Then, decided to make my parents happy and cleaned all day. Washed the dishes, folded the laundry, vaccumed, walked Mischa, cleaned the windows, and cleaned my washroom and bedroom. YEAH...

1 comment:

camille said...

haha i was like "YOU HAD MAID SERVICE?! .. ballin." yeah man for the past few days, i've been cleaning crazy. :S