After school Megan, Danielle, and Jan decided to walk to Insomnia for some bubbletea and taters. We order our bbt and taters. Share spit. Double dip. What? We're like family. YEE YEE. Well, as growing teenagers... we tend to eat a lot. So we want to get another order of taters. Megan and I (Danielle and Jan are freeloaders, haha jk... well... NOT SO MUCH for you Jan) pool our spare change together to see if we have enough for the tots, which are $2 something. We count up all our silver coins... not enough. We both dump out the pennies. Meg gives like four or five. I have around 30 or so. YEP. BALLLIN, F'SHO! STILL NOT ENOUGH. We were down by 3cents. So we didn't know what to do. We were still hungry and Dim and Jan were leaving soon. So we decide to wait for Tito Danny to come and pay for it. He come and laughs at our pile of change. Won't lend us the money. THEN... they were talking about quarters or something then all of a sudden my memory is jolted. I remember that I put a quarter in my bra because I didn't have a pocket or wallet nearby. THEY ALL GET MAD AT ME. HAHAHA! I'm SORRY, K! We eventually recieve our much deserved tater tots and seperate our ways... mmm.
Other than that:
- Extra marks in English, I'm always first to read aloud according to Mikee
- Picked up contact lenses
- Volleyball tourney tomorrow!
9/13/07
Care to spare 3cents?
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
11:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment