9/21/07

I haven't blogged in a while... so let's do this.

Hello again, blogger. I haven't written to you in quite some time or so it seems. Well a lot has happened since. Such as: my aunt and uncle's wedding in Winnipeg. Man, it was so great to finally see family from there. I miss them so much right now! School's been pretty good. No harsh homework yet, some projects here and there. Not too much, thank goodness.

Let's get this straight, people. I do not want to be 'hooked up' with anybody, please! I'm fine staying single, I really really am. I don't mind it. It's COOL. Just don't meddle with my love life or toy with my heart. Kay? Good. Thanks, guys.. you're great.

Well now that that's done and over with... so today is ugly. I hate the rain. It makes me so sad. But afterschool I was starving so I decided on this ugly day to go and eat. I attempted to recruit the regs, but none of them could go. Aw. So I went with the fag, Braven. TRIED to get Ugly Knees, AKA Gelly out of her house to eat, but NOOO... she was rowing, and she doesn't want to get in trouble. Fair enough. So we jack an umbrella and leave. Finally eat, YUM... shut up, faggot, I eat a lot. BITE ME!

Got picked up, then almost got into an accident, holy mother. Mama! Turned at the worst possible time, two feet away from our car. Omg, I was freaking the funk. Dropped Braven off, then went to Surrey Home. Chilled, then went to piano.

Apparently I did really well on my piano exam, got 84%. I don't think that that's that great (hehehehe, I used 'that' 3 times) So she gave me some Chopin stuff and another book with popular music. Pretty nifty.

BTW/ I'm playing Pokemon Emerald on GBA... I'm fricking owning the elite four. YEE YEE. I'm a pokemon master, got a problem?

OH OH AND I saw a dude with an iPhone today. Daddy dearest and I are going down to the states to get two.... YEEEEEUH.

2 comments:

camille said...

iphones aren't that good, they just look cool. haha i don't have a supreme shirt. but i changed my background. i didnt like it that much. but anyways...... i got into an accident a few days ago! and my back kills maaaaaan.

Anonymous said...

i wish, nope i found it on comp randomly i'm like PRETTY! hahaha oh yes you got zee recognition. :) KANYE KANYE KANYE AH! :) hahah