9/3/07

PNE

Yesterday I was supposed to meet up with some friends at the PNE at like 12pm. Nope. I slept in then went to church with the fam, which was totally fine. I didn't have a friggen alarm clock, Nick still has my charger... frick. I need that, Nicholas. I really do :(

So later that day I got a ride from my parents to the PNE, so late man, like 5pm. Met up with Diane, Angelica, Braven, Alex J & L, Katrina P, Matt V & B, and Chris. Went on rides. Coaster just keeps getting scarier and scarier. NO SHIT. HAHA! I was an idiot and bought a caramel apple. Holy mama, how do people eat that thing... I'm not getting anything-apple there ANYMORE#!$#% I gave up on it after half.

Soon people had to leave, but I just got there like an hour before so I decided to stay with whoever was staying. I stayed and chilled with Katrina P, Alex L, and Matt V. I'd have to admit, it was PRETTY RANDOM. We usually don't ever chill, but I'm fine with hanging out with whoever. Went to see some SuperDogs, but got a treat. Horses. Oh, even better... naaat! Haha, most boring shit. We did some random stuff, rides, ate food, whatever tickled our fancies. OH and had Dip 'N Dots... delicious.

Later at around 11:30 they had to go and I still needed to be picked up and my phone was dying. So Alex gave me HIS battery so I could still call my parents. What a sweetheart! So we switched batteries and they left. Then I got picked up my my mama jamma and left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO JAY OH ARE DEE WHY EN, i hope you got that :)