10/14/07

Friday the 12th

I'm just going to skip most of my day and get down to the dance, 'cause that's pretty much the only interesting part of my day, anyhow.

Because of piano I arrived really late to Diane's, like 6? So late. Put together an outfit out of my clothes, lent some clothes to Dim. She still has my top I think, haha. Quickly did make-up and hair for Daniella and I. Everyone else did their own, thank God, usually I do it. HAHA! But it's okay, that would've been so many people. HA! Speaking of which there was: Di, Dim, Meg, Ches, Daniella, Pia, Raven, Nar, Cam, and I:


Lovex10

Guys picked up half of us, leaving the rest of us to stay and kill time... not wanting to arrive at 7. Who does that?

Diane and I had out own "party" with the keyboard... getting hyped for the dance. HAHA! Percussssion and cool beats... mhm, that's where it's at ;)

Eventually left quarter to 8. Very little people there, daaaang. The format wasn't that nice, either. Whatever. Danced with the girls, always fun. DJ played crapass songs... F MAINSTREAM. Play some of the tracks we requested, geez!#!$&* Got asked to dance through someone? A) no I will not dance with you especially since you didn't have the guts to ask me yourself, and B) NO... NO... a thousand times NO =) Pretended like I couldn't hear the people asking me... or like dancing away faar away from them... haha, I'm not mean. I just don't prefer to dance with you, that's all :)

Getting on the platforms: my form of entertainment. Trying so hard to push people off, then pretend to be all innocent. HEY, it worked. Gotta use that booty for something. HAHAHAHA!

***HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOOOOLE NIGHT***

CRANKING DAT SOULJAH BOY!^%&*#

OMG... funniest shit EVER! Everyone knew it, it was hilarious! At the back everyone was like in two lines, frickin' high school musical or some shit. OH GAD... HOLY CROSS GHETTO MUSICAL. That's us alright. All the teachers were soo close... like observing from a distance... SO FUNNY.

Some creeper grade eight kid kept asking all the girls to dance... he kept asking me, leave me the hell alone, fag. Danielle being TOOOO kind actually did, then we pulled her away, "ARE YOU ON CRACK?!" "I was being nice, geez! That was probably the highlight of his life right there!" Hahahah... nice cover, Dim ;)

My feet gave in 3/4 of the dance... so tired. Aching. Hahaha, then Andrea: "Did you DRINK?" Me: "HAHA.. what?! No!" Andrea: "Why are you on the floor?" Me: "I'm tired, my feet hurt, and this song sucks shit =)" Well, the music overall DID suck, I'm sorry. They need to play a little "Too Close", hey Camille? ;) 'Baby when we're grindin' I get so excited, oh how I like it. I try, but I can't fight it.' I'm pretty sure that would've suited the mood better than 'Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend!' GROOOOSSS.

T'was arrrright... next one better top this one.

Afterwards, left to go to Diz's, took a random video... (see facebook). Chilled until like 3am reminicing about the "E-Z DAZE" when she was fob =) hahahaha! I love you.

Woke up, Diane told me her weird dream... you're on crack, woman. (Again, see facebook HAHA!) Brunch = Faaaattttties. What's on the menu?

- 2 pancakes (1 w/ nutella, 1 w/ syrup)
- 2 pizza pops
- big glass of chocolate milk
- 2 cookies

FOR EACH OF US... Gad... we're so fat.

Watched some William Sledd, my favorite gay man. "Wun, tooow, thruhee, YOOCHUBE." I introduced her to GossipGirl, yaaay :) Then I started homework... she went on facebook. Saying she had to do homework, lies, all lies! Haha!

Then left at like 11, I'll be back tomorrow night though :)

No comments: