Thanks Mom for not giving Auntie I the cheque, you made life so much easier. I called you and REMINDED YOU, just so you wouldn't forget. For what? FUCK. Now she won't even write me a cheque and you keep saying "I'll call you back", yeah, whatever. Now my chances have dropped down to slim to none, THANKS A LOT. Now I'm stuck where I DO NOT want to be making this fucking rant about how forgetful Mother Dearest is. TO MAKE MATTERS EVEN WORSE: my aunt is in her bed... what the hell? I'm supposed to be at Diane's RIGHT NOW. THANKS A LOT. Yeah, and don't even try that, "It's just Europe" shit on me.. not going to happen. This happens to be something I WANT to go to really badly, apparently that means nothing to you. FUCK THIS... SERIOUSLY, FUCK. ONCE AGAIN, THANKS A LOT.
10/14/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha yay you get to go anyways! :)
Post a Comment