10/8/07

Gobble gobble

So what if I didn't get back to my post, bite me. I'll start a new one. Aight?

Mmm... I love making grilled cheese sandwiches, greasy heaven. I even added turkey this time... yay, Happy Thanksgiving! Yeah man, the turkey is in the oven as we speak, while I, on the other hand, am happily anticipating its arrival. Lame or what? Shutup, suck it =)


Family outing, this weekend. S'dope. Chapters for like over an hour. Love it. Bought three books: Tears for Water; Alicia Keys, A-list; Girls on Film, You Know You Love Me; Gossip Girl. So excited! Unfortunately, the TV show for GG doesn't follow the storyline. They screwed it all up, argh. Too bad I devour books like... well... food. That's pretty fast. P.O.W.: my favorite poem so far... watch





Eventually came back from the island. The ferry ride was short... GOOD. I'm so proud of myself, my Brain Age is 20! WOOOOT... that's the best you can get, man. I'm so pro. HAHA!

Oh yeah, we watched Across The Universe. It's so cute. I like it, but it's kinda weird. But so am I.

KANYE IN 9... SO HYPED, oh man.

TO DO
1) start practicing piano again, 1hr/day
2) pick drama song, yay we're singing :$
3) buy new clothes for concert + dance... mehbeh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KANYE IN 9! :) WOOOH. yeah i saw one and i want it for the concert but. its billabong so it's kinda expensive MAAN jordyn! let's go shopping for the concert i have nothing to wear :(

Anonymous said...

HAHAH.... well my money is running low right now! :) yeah hopefulllly :P

bernadettejane said...

sweet poem!