11/27/07

Best weekend in a ... while

Saturday - Snuck out of my Surrey house... tried to be all stealth. FAILED. I was rooming in the basement and my uncle is living with us so I didn't want to sneak out through the basement door because I was scared of waking him up, so I took off from the kitchen door. THANKGOODNESS for no door chimes and alarms at night, haha... I'm so lucky. So I feel all happy that I'm actually sneaking out for the first time ever... I see Daniella and Nicholas coming towards me down the sidewalk... I walk towards them... SEE MY UNCLE SMOKING A CIG. I look at him. He looks at me... first thing that comes out of my mouth in this awkward moment:
Jordyn: "...hello..."
Uncle: "...hey, what are you doing?"
Jordyn: ".... sneaking out?"
*Jordyn makes the "shhhh" look*
Then he lets me go.. hahaha it sure it nice having someone totally chill in that fam... well sorta? WAY TO BE SNEAKY, J... JEEZ. Then we headed over to Dim's place... threw pebbles at her window... no answer. Walked around for HOURS doing the random and talking. Played DARE... things took place... HAHAHA...

*running around without his shirt on*
"I made out with Kyle Squire... AND I LOVED IT!" - Nicholas

NOOOICE.

Gooood times. Then just chilling at the old elementary school for a while... like B-F-F-L's should. Hands felt like ice, couldn't feel my toes, but s'all good when you've got two friends to cuddle up to. It was chill, really chill. Loved it. Went home about 5.

SUNDAY - Christmas shopped... (well not exactly) with Dim and Jan, Pia and Mikee met up with us lataaa. Dim went by herself I chilled with Jan, haha random, eh? Saw a $5 bill on the ground.. correction: JAN saw it on the ground, told me to pick it up. I felt bad so I asked anyone if it was theirs because I'm too nice like that. ATE LIKE SAVAGES... NO JOKE. Mmm... FlamingWok. Greasy Chinese Food.... delic'.

I FELL IN LOOOOOVE WITH THE PAUL'S BOUTIQUE EMPLOYEES :$:$:$ I wanted to buy one of them... haha screw the shoes. WAIT, I take that back. New and improved Christmas Wish List:

1. PAUL'S BOUTIQUE EMPLOYEES :$
....pleasepleasepleaseplease?!

& Also bought a loose fitting grey cardigan from Below The Belt, saw Quezzzz.

Left for Mike's house. Played Guitar Hero... DID NOTHING FROM THE PROJECT. Sooo pointless. Instead, we played with fire... FUNFUNFUN... see the facebook for vids...

MONDAY - :$:$:$... See you in 2

1 comment:

camille said...

OMG! PAULS BOUTIQUE! I CALL EMO HAIR ZAC EFRON!

you can have that guy that you interviewed. or whatever. haha!