Sick for the past couple of days, hating it. Boring life. Need I say more? I layed in bed, had cramps, froze, had headaches, coughed, my nose either was plugged or runny non-stop. Gaaaaaaaaah... finally went back to school today. T'was okay. Eventually still got a headache, luckily I took my 'drugs' with me to school. Popped some pills, let the advil flow. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID SOCIALS... you'll never need it in daily life... unless you want to be a socials teacher or... what not... I won't be needing that shiii, thanks, but no thanks. Did, okay on the test... hopefully?
After school went to Tobiko, ate like a fatty. Walked to the $ store, hahaha... got my dogs Santa outfits :$:$ SO CUTE! How could I pass up a $1 deal?! Bsds if it doesn't fit them, then there's always the hat :)
Came over to Pia's with Cam and Mike. Made them juice, cus I was thirsty. Then, yeah did the rands.
RE:
A) Rel proj w/ Ivonne & "STOP" quiz
B) Drama presentations in groups
C) PE projects due
D) p125-126 Q's 1 + 2 (essay) / commercial
E) PKG + draft + proj due 30th
F) 3.3 & Q's
G) book work... whatwasitagain
H) copy notes from someone
LATAH... I GOTSTA MEMORIZE MY DRAMA PLAY THINGYMABOBBER...
FYI/ I lost my red lipstick and my brown eyeliner from mac... my favorites :(
11/22/07
Sick/sick/school
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
11:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment