12/24/07

Merry Christmas Eve

I don't like you, I thought I did. I was wrong. I guess butterflies don't lie, I haven't felt them with you in a while... so pretty much, I don't think starting anything between us is a good idea. I just don't know how I'm going to bring it up. I'm sorry for leading you on like this, but it has to stop. I just don't feel for you like I once did.

BUT ASIDE FROM THAT DRAMA:



Merry Christmas EVE, girls & boys, hope you like the treat :)

So right now I'm at a family party held at the Dalupangs, we'll be leaving around 11:45pm for midnight mass at either St. Matthews or St.B's, not sure. I honestly am not even doing ANYTHING productive at alllll :

My day went as following... I woke up, heard classical piano playing pretty loud, thought "WTFRICK, why is my dad listening to this?" I go downstairs to see some 16th century film on the tv. I find out it's Pride&Prejudice, end up watching it all morning long, with some hot chocolate and a grilled cheese sandwich. Delic'.

*I just missed Anton's call, checked my voicemail, he wants to drop off my Christmas present:)*

SO YEAH, I'm not really doing anthing at all worth posting... so I'll just leave it at that and post on Christmas.

Merry Christmas, everyone <3

1 comment:

camille said...

who on earth are you talkin bout in the beginning child. the gramps? ya-know-what-i-mean?

HAHA