12/28/07

Phils: less than 24hrs

I feel like blogging in sep. parts, so here goes:

God: My relationship with God... well I hope that it's going well. I pray before meals and at night before I go to sleep... and whenever I feel like I need to. But I don't feel like our bond is as strong as it once was. Maybe it's because I had more reason to pray, for my situations... well I'm pretty good right now, but I still pray? Well, I'm sure our relationship will strengthen in my time of need (aka EXAMS... holycrap). Although, I do pray for a safe flight for myself as well as my family there and back, and also for a safe time there... and that I can get my studying and reviewing for exams in!

Family: For the most part we're all on good terms. However my dad woke me up at 7:30am to tell me to let my dog in and clean her, wtheck? Haha... I was so grumpy seeing as I was up until 3am or so watching Family Guy. We're leaving soon for the Phils. Less than 24 hrs as you can see on my title. Ha. Holy crap, I feel like I know I'm going to forget something really important. Somehow I always do, what's wrong with me. I have organizational problems, geez. I even made my own checklist on the nescesities. Aw man. I feel like I need more shoes, I'm so materialistic. Hahaha, frick. Hey, I'm gone for three freaking weeks, give me a break. I need to be... prepared. HAHAHA!

Friends: I love my friends... and I'm going to miss them all so much when I leave. Frick, I haven't seen some of them in like ages... thanks to my being sick. Omg. That was such a sad period in my life, I was so incredibly miserable.. you have no idea! Shoot! Aw man, I'll miss you guys so much. I have yet to buy all of your presents from the Philippines... I'm NOT cheap, I promise. I'm just a BAMF... Broke-Ass-FILLINTHEBLANKS.

School: I'm extremely scared for school. I'm coming back exactly a week before midterms. I will not/can not fail! I won't let myself. If I do any worse than a B for any of my exams I am going to be so hard on myself. I've been so "Asian" about my report cards lately... well it's better than not giving a damn though, right? So I'm going to have to do a lot of studying/reviewing during my three weeks of vaca... damnit. Whatever, suck it up, buttercup. YOU ARE GOING TO DO WELL ON YOUR EXAMS, JIGGA.

Boys: Wow. Such an iffy subject right now. What is really sad is that I've only spoken to "you" BLOGSPOT about this... none of my friends. Oh man. As for You#1 I really don't even know, it's exactly like a while ago when I'd constantly dodge your calls and whatnot... I'm so sorry, I don't know what's the matter with me. I'm going to have to eventually get up the courage to tell you, but when? WHEN, WHEN, WHEN? I'd probably make a lousy girlfriend... I'm dead scared of commitment. Or maybe it's not even commitment I'm scared of... it might just be that I'm intimidated by You#1. As for You#2, I like you, but my guess is that it's not a good idea. Never is. 143AG :( (fyi: don't even try to guess... cus they're not initials, hahaha!). Oh man, well TRUE LOVE WAITS. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do: wait.

Misc.: I want to buy my Motorola SideKick Slide in the Philippines... if they have one. Pleasepleaseplease! I want a new phone so badly. I hate my Razr GAYZR. I've had that piece of crap for two years... and I hate it. But, thank you Daddy for getting it for me those two years ago when it wasn't all played out. I also want my charger for my iBook G4, holy cow... I MISS MY LAPTOP. Haha! I also hope that my Daddy can get the Panasonic HD Camcorder for when we go to the Philippines... we need something to record our trip. Last time we did, it broke! Or something. I'm not quite sure, it was kind of 8 years ago, hahaha... oh man if we somehow were able to fix it and watch our tapes, I'd probably "LMFAO", oh dear.


Well, that was... thorough.

No comments: