12/20/07

SICK, day 6

As you may or may not know, I've been very sick the past week... which, by the way, sucks... A LOT. I haven't been able to do ANYTHING. I feel weak all the time, my head is constantly aching, my nose is either plugged or runny, I have to run to the bathroom to either vomit or cough up more phlem, I've had three or more fevers this week alone, and it's hard for me to move from one place to another because my body is so damn WEAK. I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS!@#%^@ I want to get better already. I've missed practically this whole last week of school thanks to it, I only came yesterday to collect some homework, then left at lunch because my head was hurting. I want to be a normal, HEALTHY girl again, is that so much to ask for? And no, I'm not asking for your sympathy or crying out to you... I'm ranting. If you feel sorry for me, that's awesome. I just want to get out of this hellhole :'(

My plan is to go to school at the end of the day to collect my textbooks and binders and whatever else I need. Unfortunately, I'm most likely not going to be able to attend the lunch with the girls (and... boys?) after school... UGHUGHUGH. I hate this SO MUCH.

I hope I'm not like this on Christmas! Ohmygosh, that reminds me... I haven't even finished my Christmas shopping for my family, WHICH ALSO reminds me how MF'n BROKE I AM. WHY OH WHY?!

Well, then again, this could be some sort of challenge that I must overcome? If God puts me to it, he'll pull me through it.. I'll stand by that.

Until then, I think I'm going to try and occupy myself with something... perhaps do my nails? Or maybe even start drawing again :)

No comments: