12/21/07

Sick, day 7

So I didn't do much... as usual. I ended up rolling my butt out of bed to eat something, took my tea (a regular to my daily life now) and not even a full piece of toast with jam. I tried my best to consume it fully.

Saw the scale in my kitchen, decided to weigh myself and see if I'm the same weight. NOPE. I lost 15lbs :S Yeeaah... I told my family and my grandma says eversince I've been sick I've been getting skinnier. If I were healthy, I'd be much happier, unfortunately, I'm not healthy.

Then around 1pm I went to the school to pick up my belongings from my locker, I'm always so lucky because people thankfully are still at school to open the doors for me, thank you very much! :) Picked up my stuff, heavy like a mother. Then went over to BP to say good bye and Merry Christmas to my dear friends (and drop off the black paint to Pia, ohmygosh, shit the project :S:S:S)

Damn, everyone's at Chris' house now for the Christmas party that was SUPPOSED to be at my house... but nope. I'm too sick like a little bitch :( I hate life.

At least Nicholas came to visit me, even if it was only for half and hour. I love you Nick nack patty wack BFFL, HAHA! :)

1 comment:

camille said...

holy moly 15 lbs :| that's a lot.