12/2/07

StealthX2389638/Dia's(Igaveherthatnickname)

I got in trouble at the border... long story short: I had no ID, we got sent to customs, questioned, told to go now, "can we go to Wal-mart?" "yup". HA. It's funnier when told in person... I just feel like the events that are more recent deserve more aknowledge than others.


Went to Kohl's bought some rands... earrings, headband, scarf, I forgot the rest. Bought some gifts for people there, with Maja's money, might I add.


In the car talking to Daniella, Nick, and Kyle:

J: "So I'm not sure about the popsicle... 'cause it's pretty late. If we need to go through with the popsicle, you'll have to pick the popsicle up,"

K: "Why's she using our word"

*Kyle finds out that I'm in a car with my family, thus I need to use code*

K: "OOOOH! That's why she's saying that!"


Snuck out later... it started to snoooow! :) Yeees! Did the random... yenno. Nick thought he was in trouble, cus his momma came down. We left. HA,I got caught yet AGAIN... fuck. I went out through the basement door, so I took out the stick which made it so the door could only open a bit and unlocked the door from the bottom and top. YEAH, when I came back it was locked... I tried to jiggle it open, nope. Instead MY UNCLE (yeahyeah, the same one that caught me lassssst time) opened it for me... SO STEALTH, naaaaaaaat. Once I walked it: "I am so not sneaky...", good thing he doesn't care.


Then Dia's party... guitar hero, raped camille, the usuals. HAHA! Watched HC play at the Subway Bowl, owned STM, mufuukaaaaaaaaaa! >:) Then celebrated in the snow... momentus occasion. Took pictures, played and frolicked... I basked in it's amazingness :)

Slept over with Meg&Dim: barbie.com, whatsherface.com, pollypocket.com, myscene, flashflashrevolution.com... OMG. HAHAHAHAH@#$%^&%

Megan snores loud, Diane and I breathe deep, Danielle was sandwiched. GOOD NIGHT.

Gelli's birthday party the next day, THANKYOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL FOOD, TITA EVA! Mmm... :):):):):)


RIGHT NOW? I am in Port Moody... just cus I didn't want to go to school :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW I MISSED BARBIE, AND WHATSHERFACE. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :(

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry bout my snoring jeeeeeeeeze :)

Anonymous said...

AHAHHA WELLL, I WOKE UP, and i thought i was awake the whoel time cause i dont rmember falling asleep i was tying so hard not to

camille said...

HM haha yeah nice skillz. haha k anyways. tell me please you's be killin me.