SNOW DAY! But that means no long weekend... you can't have it all. Boo.
I'm a brokeasmotherf'r but a girl can still dream, right?
My birthday IS in 5 months... haha joking, joking.
Wool beret($9.95):
Colorful tights/leggings ($16):
I'd buy them in ROYGBIV!
Colorful jeans ($75):
Hot.
Windbreaker ($55):
They look pretty funky, I'd like one to spice up my jacket/coat selection.
Royale Dress ($68):
Boots ($??):
Product Code:
T5450-14
Black suede boots ($??):
Product Code:
T5449-50
OR these:
Product Code:
T5064-50
Auntie Minn, can I have your discount? :):):)
I need a job. My parents even said, "we buy your needs anything you want you can buy yourself" Yeaaaah... like that's ever going to happen. Nice try, parents. Ha! Although, it would be in my best interest to print out my resume and actually apply at places. That would be a good idea. Hm... IHOP, library, clerical (again?). I need to find a hookup somewhere.
I can't wait until exams are over, I'm hitting up the mall. Thank goodness for gift cards, christmas money. (Oh yeah and Microsoft ended up using more of my pictures... why don't I see any of my stuff? :|)
I should be using my time wisely.
1. Study science
2. Hunt down the person who took my calculator
3. Attempt to study math without a calculater
4. Complete French pkg
5. Memorize oral
6. Complete socials study guide
1/29/08
$000,000,000.00 :(
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
9:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
your background is so nice, why're you so cute!
you have no idea....
haha I know, I didn't wana correct you then cus I was shhhy
Post a Comment