1/16/08

Internet cafe take two

Live from the Phils:

- my luggage was left in Manila, wtf...
- ANT INFESTED CLOTHES, grosssss...
- Jollibee is the new McDonalds, nigga.
- Filipino moves = "cute naman" <3
- I still can't understand Tagalog.
- I LOVE SHOPPING IN THE MALLS IN THE PHILS!
- Sam Milby = < / 3 (he's bakla... with Piolo Pascual)
- dog porn for 15 mins with the cousins, we nasty.
- Beach/Snokleing/Mall/Club hopping
- I get into night clubs.. hahahaha.
- Beaches x 3 ... Boracay was the best.
- ANTS EW EW EWW EWWWW!
- To be continued...

(fyi: I'll blog more detailed when I come back... if I have TIME)

I'm dead when I come back for these reasons...

1. I'll probably be sick because I'm used to the hot weather in the Philippines, thus when I come back to the snowy/cold/rainy weather of home I won't be able to adjust quickly enough... damnit.

2. My homework is in Manila because my luggage was left in the hotel there... so I need to catch up during the 7hr layover in Hong Kong and 11hr flight back to Canada... = CRUNCH TIME.

3. Exams... FUCK.

No comments: