2/15/08

Feet+Halo3+Movies=LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day... nat! No rose grams, no chocolate, no cards = fine-by-me!

After school I went over to Daniel's house for a few hours because D had dance and Nick went home, so we ended up playing Halo3 and pwning n00bs. HAHAHA... Nunez gets so hardcore over Halo, shoot son. C(alm)T(he)F(uck)D(own)! But still... so funny none the less :) Pizza pops, chocolate chip cookies, and milk. New Lenten promise?! Frrrrrrick. Then randomly: Iranian+Japanese accents, you never cease to make me laugh. D joined in on the fun and we take model pictures with random inanimate objects ... oh and FEET (to be uploaded soon.) Ate stirfry, Nicknack came, we left for the movies.

Movie actually sucked. But whatever. Went to Wal-Mart to (the funnest store ever when with friends) buy the guys some hair product and deodorant. I got a Teen Vogue. Got home.

LEARNED THINGS... :)

Talked about things with Danielle. Life's sweet.


Things to look forward to:
1. Random outtings
2. Metro (I really want to shop)
3. Ghillie Suits + photoshoots
4. Fiona's birthday dinner
5. Socials' project w/ Meg&Mik

WOOO, 5 day weekends rock, and this is just the beginning :)

No comments: