So about two days ago I was grounded for:
A) Not cleaning up my room
B) Not doing the dishes....
but suggesting to use a new method:
1) rinsing your own dishes
2) putting them in the dishwasher
3) turning on the dishwasher at the end of the day
C) Not helping clean the house
D) Leaving my stuff around the house
YADDA YADDA YADDA :S
So they told me I was dependant on them and didn't do my share around the house to make up for them paying for everything and such... I guess they have a point. So that meant:
1) No phone
2) No computer
3) No going out
BUT! I was UN-grounded yesterday :)
My mom told me that she and my dad discussed my grounding penalties and said that if I cleaned up my dog's shit (literally... shit/crap/poo/feces/fecal matter) then I would be ungrounded! So OBVI I did it! Yeah, it was nasty. Yeah, it was cold. Yeah, I ended up carrying a whole grocery bag full of ice & snow & shit in it... IT WAS SO FUCKING WORTH IT.
I HAVE MY 5-day WEEKEND BACK! BOOYAH!
2/13/08
Grounded... ungrounded.
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
12:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment