2/28/08

I'm an idiot.

I dropped my cellphone in water. Not once, but twice...


1) In the sink while the tap was running, I was brushing my teeth. The phone was acting up (turning off, flashing, making noises) for an hour or so, but in the end only the '9' key was the only key that wasn't working. 

2) In the TOILET. HAHAHAHAHA! I was washing my face, and I didn't want my phone to fall into the sink again so I moved it over and it happened to fall into my f'n toilet bowl. Yeah, I but alcohol over, took out the battery, blow dried it... this time it didn't turn on again! 

Ahhhhhahahahaha... I am an IDIOT.

Oh well, new phone soon! 16gig iPhone is out, Dadddy dearest...? :$ :)  
but, in the meantime: I'm borrowing Chrissy's old phone... thanks Chris!

It's not bad... however, I didn't save anything to my sim... so I don't have any contacts :(


IN OTHER NEWS...
(Hahaha.. wtf?)

- States possibly Friday? WOOT! SHOPPING :)
- Ian's Saturday... and again, maybe Sunday?! I need to crash somewhere. HAHA!
- Sunday, fam day, the usual.

I'm gonna go do my homework soon... I need time for my weeekeeeend!

No comments: