2/25/08

#1-10 off the top of my head

1) It's so stupid how Fuj expects us to write a test right after our huge-ass-crammed-into-one-weekend-project... I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES, it's a waste of time.


2) My eyes hurt... I want to sleep, but I can't.

3) I'm getting fat. TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE :'( 

therefore...

4) I need to work out on a regular basis. Which means, I need to stop being such a lazy ass procrastinator if I want the flat stomach I've been dreaming of since last summer.

5) I want to try so many new things: tennis, kick boxing, some form of dance I've never tried, art classes.... (now if only I could follow up with my plans)

6) I miss: art (and when I was an artist), dance (and when I was a dancer), singing (and when I... sang... to perform? HAHA... the closest thing I get to performing is singing in my bathroom)

7) NO MORE JUNKFOOD, CHOCOLATE, POP, FAST FOOD -- world of difference = salad + fruit + water, here I come.

8) I should make a list of how many times people ask me if I'm going out with Daniel Nunez... (yeah, I just decided to be blunt and honest, hahaha it's easier that way). To set the record straight, we are NOT going out. We are merely close friends who hang out a lot, k? Haha, jeez so many rumors in our grade.

9) I should probably be either studying for socials, studying for my french quiz (mais, il est tres facile), doing my math homework, or finishing my planning assignment that was due today... BUT nope. 

10) I'm screwed, good night!

No comments: