Unless you can't read, I'm in the library. YUP. New hangout place? Yeah, very unlikely. I'm such a loser/loner/double loser for always chilling here after school (then again, I'm here until 4:30pm every day so wtf am I going to go anyway?!) ... fyi: I'm the very last person here, all by myself, and I have to turn off the lights before I leave... THAT'S SO SAD :(
I ended up finishing my homework right away so you know what that means:
- "Me time" = nails? brows? :)
- I can read w/o staying up until 1am.
- CATCH UP ON SOME Zzzzz's!
bedtime: 10:00pm
+ wakeup: 6:30am_
8.5hrs sleep!
Maybe I'll grow a foot tall!?! :)
I've been in the library for quite some time (because it's cold and I stay late anyways) so I did a few typing tests to see my wpm, printed out some volunteer signup sheets (hopefully I won't leave them lying around my room, unfinished :), and sent my moms my resume to print out. I want to get into a good university so that means extra curricular+volunteer+job=HARD WORK. Whatever, call me a try hard. That planning10 assignment was actually pretty insightful, I won't lie. I learned so much about dermatology and graphic design. Now, if only I were a genuis.....
BTW, did I tell you? I'm super stoked for the 5-day WEEKEND! :) I am so staying in Surrey for that whole time. Sneakies, movies, shopppping, sleepovers, come-overs GALORE! It'll be magical. I can assure you that... oh... and we have to work on our stupid socials project... lame :(
So this Valentine's Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D.) it'll be spent with the coolest cats around. D, Nunez, and Nick. THE EYE! Woo, evening movie then possibly dinner? Love you guys.
"BYE KYLE! Have fun in Mexico!"
NTS: Bring camera to school in case I go over to Nunez's to play dress-up with him and Nick with their ghille suits. You guys are harsh weirdos to the max... why am I friends with you again? :)
Slow down, I just wanna get to know you.
2/11/08
Loner in the Library
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
4:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey i was gonna do graphic design too! but i didn't. hahaa almost WELL it sounds like they say "kappa" SORRRRRRRY haaha
Post a Comment