2/7/08

Rock Band / Future Husband's house

School was... meh.

Eng, again no exams. Hurry the fuck up Britton, you haven't given us back our Eng or Fre exams! I'm getting impatient. Shit, our French class sucks. 45% avg?! OMG. That's absolutely terrible. However, in our class' defence she's the worst teacher ever, thus, we didn't learn anything. I rest my case.

Bizz-ed = fun, fun, fun. All we do is go on facebook and randomly google pictures. HAHA! I love it.

P.E., easy as pie. I almost forgot how fun basketball is! And how aggresive I can be, as well :$ HAHAHA, and I suck, too. Grade eight basketball team, whut! G-rossss.

After school was FUN!

Walked to K's house my future husband's (Jordan Squire aka Cutie Patootie) house with Dani.

(FYI: If you didn't know already -- my plan is to marry Jordan Squire so then our names will be the same! "Jordan, do you take Jordyn to be your lawfully wedded wife?" HAHAHA... it'll be awesome. Plus he's such a cutie!)

Looked through family photo albums of the Squire family. Aw! So cute. I saw some naked pictures too, ooh lala! Haha Jordan: "I don't care. I look good naked!" NOICE. Ate some macaroni that cutie made for us then went down to play Rock Band! WOOOOO. I love that game.

Later Diane met up and joined in on the fun. HAHAHA: "BIG DADDAY FOR LIFE!" Calm down, moneg. She was insanely hyper. We called Nunez Mooster Chief/Big Daddy/Sweetie to see if he wanted to come, he said he probably couldn't. BUT, he got the job! Good for you, Daniel!

Soon Diane and I left. I did my homework... somewhat. And now I am here. I actually like the fact that I'm not picked up until laaater.



:$, maybe?

1 comment:

camille said...

i miss business ed. i miss it. i miss it i miss it..... so much. :(