2/24/08

Weekend diaries

Last Tues was Fion's birthday dinner with the girls! We got all dolled up (just like pre-dance prep!), subconciously it was GossipGirl themed ;) Totally needed that, ladies. You guys are the ultimate pick-me-up. Anducci's = delic'. Mmmm... :) Paid, then left. BTW: I calc. it up, we over tipped :S Haha, ooopsies. Walked over to BubbleWorld in our semi-formal attire and made memories. ILT6<3

{That weekend was all a blur of random attempts at doing a socials project with Meg and Mik, movies, Rock Band, and random days at Danielle's house = My 2nd home. No joke. HAHA! I was there more than my own house that week/this week!}

Fri - Piano lessons. Surrey house, & I got bored. I walked to Dim's (the usual). Played Budakai, my fav. video game ever. I learned SO MUCH about Dragon Ball Z from Dim. It was hilarious. I got better! Woot. Called randomly... never ended up getting picked up. We fell asleep talking on the couches.

Sat - Woke up to a call at 8am... mommy made me walk to my Surrey house. Then, so rand, got a haircut. Shorter layers at the back and a fringe. I'm always on and off with my bangs. Drove to Pomo house, best nap. Uploaded vids and pics. Then went to a fam friend party.

(I was supposed to go A. chill at Nunez's with the usuals B. go to Raph's party, but nope to both)

Sun (morning) - NOW I'm here.


I also JUST REMEMBERED... I have a socials test on Tues., I hate ss >:(

No comments: