3/29/08

My thoughts are so loud I can't hear myself

Currently: watching OTH Season 3!


(Yeah I'm A BIT behind... whatevs it's AWESOME + I'm in love with Luke and Nate... AND FELIX's face/body :$:$:$)

- Dom. Rep. was good: sun, beach, pool, pina coladas!
- I got fat, stupid muthaf'n buffets... I couldn't help myself.
- Finished off OTH season 2 in the hotel room with my daddy
(YES we're BOTH addicted... and my moms, too!)
- I somehow managed to get a 18+ green band, how? I don't know.
- Met some cool London dudes... er... MATES :)))
- Why do I always happen to go clubbing with my PARENTS?!
- Bug bites suck/itch/hurt/are RED?!
- I'm tanned... and not a nigga :)
- I GOT SICK... how? I don't even f'n know :'(
- ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA!

Kuya/Uncle/(whatevs) Jonathan came to visit with his girlfriend, yay! Haven't seen him in ages.

Went to H&M + Aritzia today... Daddy dearest bought me shorts and a floral button down top and earrings. Thanks Daddy, you're the bestest. HAHA!

NOW FOR HOMEWORK... fuck :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY. ungrounded after spring break. Let's finaaaaaaally do my 6 thing :)

camille said...

HAHAH OMG! i went to a wedding yesterday right, and i was dancing with my parents. man they are so fricken cool! HAHA gotta love them. and some dude offered us wine and i was like.....wtf do i look old enough?!?! and frick michael copon (felix) IS MY LOVER! FRICK!!!!!!!! man awesome weekend. tell you more about it lataaaa