10/25/08

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies

First Things First...
Full Name: Jordyn Ahnalise Rose Lardizabal
Nicknames: Jord, Jae, Jlardiz, Jdiz, Lardiz, etc.
Age: 16
Sex: female
Birthday: July 17, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Chemistry cause she was a Cancer
Hometown?: Winnipeg

A Little About Yourself...
Eye colour: Light brown
Hair colour: Light brown
Height: 5'0
Siblings and Ages: N/a
Pets: Two shihtzus and a fatass beagle
Righty or lefty?: Righty
Piercings? Ears, nose soon.
What about tattoos?: Eventually
Do you go to school?: Yes

Your Future...
How do you see your future?: I don't. It just happens.
Do you plan on going to collage/university: Yes, university. Btw, it's spelled 'college'.
What is your ideal career/job?: I still have no idea, but I'd want to enjoy what I do.
Plan on getting married?: In time.
Having kids?: Yes. One day.

Favorites...
Favorite Color(s)?: Purple
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?: Pistachio
Favorite Car?: BMW
Favorite Person?: I have favorite people.
Favorite Magazine?: Cosmo
Favorite Store?: H&M, Aritzia
Favorite Class in School?: Art
Favorite Flower?: Rose
Favorite Memory of Highschool? To many to choose from!
Restaurant?: I don't really have one. One with good food and/or cute waiters ;)
Food: Japanese, Greek
Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink?: Apple juice, I'm addicted.
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Smirnoff coolers.
Favorite Artist/Band: Alicia Keys, Keyshia Cole
Favorite Song: I don't play favorites, I just have a few stuck in my head.
Favorite Sport: volleyball
Favorite TV show: GossipGirl, 90210, I'm a chick.

Favorite Animal?: Penguin
Favorite Season?: Summer
Favorite Actor/Actress?: Don't have one.

Would You.....
Give up everything for the person you love?: Yes
Donate your organs for a friend/family member?: Yes
Would you ever go into a hot tub naked?: Depends with who.
Bungee Jump?: No, it can cause damage to your brain.
Go Skydiving?: Sure!
Rather burn or freeze to death?: Freeze.
Have a one-night stand: Sure.

This Or that...
Is the glass half empty or half full?: I honestly don't care.
Pepsi Or Coke?: Neither.
Roller Coasters: Scary or Exciting?: exciting
Pen or Pencil?: Pen
Cold or hot?: Hot
Boxer or Breifs?: Boxers
Sandals or sneakers?: Sneakers
Beer or Liquor?: Liquor
White or dark Chocolate?: White

The Opposite Sex...
Single or attached?: Single, obviously. Unless attached to me ;)
Long or short hair?: Whatever suits them.
Light or dark hair?: Dark
Sexiest body part?: Abdominal muscles
Older or younger: Older, never younger.
Sexiest thing?: The way he pursues me.
What do you notice first?: Eyes
Top Quality they must have?: Trust
You’d NEVER date someone who...: is a cheater.
Are you one of those people who has their entire wedding planned out?: No!

Random Questions...
What’s one thing you absolutely can’t stand: Genuine stupidity.
Sex before marriage?: You're going to have it anyway. I know it's morally wrong, but it happens.
If you won a million dollars what would you do?: Go out on a shopping spree and then go for a spa.
If you could kiss anyone who would it be?: He's gotta be cute ;)
Political views: I honestly don't care... but I'm diggin' the NDP.
Who's your best friend(s)?: CT + T6
The best type of book you have read?: Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter... hah, woo!
The best movie you have watched?: Hm... I don't know.
Of all the people who don’t live near you, who do you miss the most?: My family in Winnipeg.
Most embarrassing moment?: I have lots of those :$
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?: I would have more time.
Have you ever been in a fight?: Yes
Did you win?: Yes, haha woo!
If you could be a vegetable which one would you be?: Hm, I would be corn because they're tall.

Personal Stuff....
Have you ever spent time in a hospital as a patient?: No
Are your parents still together?: Yes
Have you ever needed medication for depression?: No
Have you ever tried killing yourself or thought about it?: No
Do you hate anyone?: Nooo..yeaah... no, I dislike.
Have you ever lost someone you were really close to?: Not that close
How long have you held your longest job: So far, two months.
Do you have a job?: Two.
How often do you work?: Too much.
Are you really happy with yourself?: I'm pretty satisfied.
Have you ever caved into peer pressure and regretted it?: Yes and no.
Have all your experiences made you a stronger person?: Yes
If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?: Nothing, everything happens for a reason.

No comments: