10/25/08

Stop, think.

Name Four Things That You Wish You Had: 

1) Long, luscious eyelashes
2) Above average height 
3) Science/math intelligence
4) MORE TIME!

Name Four Scents You Love:
1) Freshly baked cookies
2) Ironed clothes
3) Artistry bath gel
4) Swiss Army mens' cologne 

Name Four Things You Did Today:
1) Work = fold, cashier, looking for sizes (that weren't there?!)
2) I ate my Lunchables! Coolest big kid ever ;)
3) Get my paycheck and stat paycheck 
4) Earn $71.54 for not working on Thanksgiving, HA!

What is your current relationship status?
Single and don't even try.

What is your sexual orientation?
Straight, but willing to experiment... haha, jk!

What sort of people do you like, as far as what their interests are in life?
If we share the same interests then that's great, if not... then it'll be more to talk about/debate/what have you. I'm pretty open to meeting new people for the most part.

What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
The cutie pie kinda guy. It's the hot ones that usually fuck you over... but hey, if you're 'hot' and are willing to prove me wrong, go right on ahead. I'd like to see you try.

What kind of fashion-sense attracts you?
- B-boy/dancer look
- Relaxed prep

I hate when boys wear baller kinda clothes, save it for the court... not when you're going out! Or harsh gangsters... either pull your pants up or bring your ass down. Or over the top hypebeasts... just, no. Furthermore, I find Ed Hardy hoodies to be tacky and disgusting. 

Oh didn't you know? I'm extremely picky when it comes to my mens' style.
However, if it's none of the two but he manages to rock it... dope.

What kind of hair style do you find attractive on a potential mate?
Depends on the guy. Usually, clean short, but not too short, gelled, but not excessively, and faux-hawk-ish... maybe? 

Although, I despise shaved, bald, or too long hair. 

... Hah, have you realized my extremely high standards?

What is the usual age range you look at?
My age (if they're lucky) or older. Never younger.

What traits turn you off?
Immaturity, cockiness (there's a difference between cocky and confident), stupidity, conceitedness, clingy-ness, indifference.    

Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
So far it's been all monogamous relationships... Fuck that. I've come to a conclusion that I'm going to break the habit and start to play the field.

Are you afraid to ask people out on dates?
It's not that I'm afraid. I just don't ask people out on dates. They usually beat me to it. But if I really wanted to, I would... it's just never come to that.

If you're single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
Not at all.

What are the positive points about being single?
- More time for you and your friends to do whatever you want
- You don't have to deal with fucked up relationship problems
- All the guys you get to meet, talk to, flirt with... :)
- You get to play the field without someone tying you down

What are the negative points about being single?
- You have to pay for most of your shit
- Seeing others cuddling or being cute n shit and that slight jealous feeling
- You might still miss your ex...

When single, do you often find yourself longing for companionship?
No, I'm not longing for anything or anyone. Unless fun counts?

How well do you handle rejection?
It depends how badly I want it. But everything happens for a reason. Plus, they're losing a good thing.

Do you miss your last sweetie?
In all honesty... I miss what we were and who he was. I miss who I fell in love with. But, I don't miss the guy I broke up with and I sure as hell don't miss the asshole who fucked me over. Yeah, I miss our past... so what? I don't miss who he is now, I miss who he used to be


Hmm... I wonder if that made any sense.

Do you think it's better to look for love or let it find you?
Love finds you when you least expect it. I don't expect it anytime soon. But hey, if it happens, then it happens. 

What's the longest relationship you've ever been in?
Nearly a year, 11 months and a few weeks.

The shortest?
3 months.

Do you think couples should spend a very large amount of time together or space things out a tad?
Nobody should be conjoined by the hip... unless they both are clingy to each other... then that's their problem. I feel that it's good to see each other but have time to yourselves--if you don't have that time then when will you be able to miss each other?

Have you ever found yourself worrying about commitment?
Yes... basically the speed of things and how committed we were. He wasn't. 

When involved with a person, do you try to think about the here and now or do you often think of the future?
A mixture of both.

How do you prefer to handle disagreements?
Talking about it and either meeting in the middle or agreeing to disagree.

How do you feel when your mate is mad at you and won't tell you why?
Hurt, confused, and upset by thinking there's something wrong with me.

Do you have a crush right now? Do they know?
No. No they don't know because they wouldn't because they don't exist.

What's the longest period of time you've ever had a crush?
A few years? Grade 6 to grade 8... aw. Puppy love. 

Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush?
Yes.

Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
I tell those I trust.

Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
Yes, either that or I can just tell.

How do you feel about long-distance relationships?
They are able to work if you make it work. 
Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.

Have you ever pined for someone when you're not around them?
*looks up 'pined' in the dictionary*

pine: suffer a mental and physical decline, esp. from a broken heart.

Well, in that case, not really. I mean, I'll miss them, don't get me wrong... but I won't 'suffer a mental and physical decline'.

Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
I might. That'd be difficult, though.

What would you do if you got pregnant while in a relationship?
"I'd reconsider everything i've learned in biology" - Kevin Locsin
HAHAHA... omg, wow!

I'd be so scared to tell my parents, friends, the father of the child, and for people finding out and thinking differently of me... I'd keep the baby though, I'm pro-life. Life would be so hard though and I know that.

Would you get involved with someone if they were previously married?
If I were older and there were no residual feelings left between my significant other and his ex.

How big of an issue is religion to your compatibility?
I think I could only date someone within my religion.

How big of an issue to you is your mate's ethnicity?
Not big at all.

In a potential mate, how important is intelligence to you?
Knowledge is key. Sure he could have the face of Chace Crawford but if he honed the intelligence of a brick wall... well then, that'd be just one of the greatest disappointments ever. Basically, I like my men smart... just not smartasses.

In a potential mate, how important is a sense of humor to you?
I need someone who can make me laugh.

What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
I always do that when people (usually the guys I have a thing with) are hiding from me while txting me and telling me where to go in order to find them. Then when I finally look up from txting them back and find them standing in front of me... :$ 

Mind you, that doesn't happen all that often. But when it does, it never fails to make my heart flutter and being a cheesy smile to my face.

What was your first kiss like?
He missed and kissed my eye first... then when it finally happened, it was short and innocent. I was in grade eight!

What part of a person's body do you find most attractive?
Their eyes.

What's the first thing you look at when you look at someone you're attracted to?
Their eyes & smile 

When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
The other.

Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren't seriously involved with?
Nope, but I have nothing against it.

What are your ticklish areas?
Top secret!

Have you ever had sex with someone you loved?
That's very personal.

Have you ever turned down an offer for sex?
No.

How much do you think sex changes a relationship?
A 'fuck' load. I can't believe I just made a pun.

On a scale from 1 to 10 [10 being the highest] how would you rate your sexual attractiveness?
Uh... you can decide that.

Do you believe in love?
Yes.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. That's overrated.

Has someone ever told you they loved you?
Yes.

Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Yes.

Have you ever told someone you loved them and not meant it?
Yes.

Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
Monogamous. Open-ended relationships just end as relationshits... what's the point? Just don't be in a relationship then!

Have you ever been married?
No.

How do you feel about marriage?
If you love your significant other enough that you choose to spend the rest of your lives together, then I'm all for it.

If you're currently not married, do you foresee yourself ever tying the knot?
Yes, when I'm older.

Do you plan on having children someday?
Yes. Like you said, someday.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, but I learned from it, moved on, and now I know what I want.

Have you ever been dumped?
No.

Have you ever dumped someone?
Yes.

Have you ever mutually broken up with someone?
No.

Has a romantic companion ever made you cry?
Yes.

Have you ever made a romantic companion cry?
Yes.

Have you ever had an emotional pain so bad it made you sick or physically hurt?
Somewhat.

Have you ever been unfaithul?
I've had a crush on someone while I was in a relationship, but never did I act on it.

Have you ever been cheated on?
No... at least, I hope not.

Have you ever learned an important lesson as a result of a break up?
Yes. Thank God for that.

Have you ever gotten back together with someone after breaking up?
Yes.

Did it work?
No.

Do you believe there's hope for people after they get back together or do you think the same problems that caused the initial break up will resurface?
Obstacles are a test to see if your love for each other was strong enough to overcome them. So if you do, then your relationship will be stronger than ever and you can overcome so much more.

Have you ever broken up with someone and remained friends afterward?
Yes, of course. However what we had will never completely disappear.

Have you ever broken up with someone and become bitter enemies?
Not bitter enemies, but bittersweet.

If so, did you ever made amends?
We haven't. Not yet.

Have you ever broken up with someone and lost touch?
Not fully.

Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication?
Yes.

Were you afraid to do so?
But of course.

Do you ever check up on old flames without actually contacting them?
Facebook.

If you've ever lost touch or went sour with someone you loved, how did it make you feel?
Pretty bad, but friendships are a two-way street.

Have you ever longed to get back together with someone?
At one point. I'm fully over that now.

No comments: