If you drink, you're being bad.
If he drinks, he's popular.
If you sleep around, you're a slut.
If he sleeps around, he's definately cool.
If you don't love him, he will try to lure you in.
If you love him, he will leave you.
If you lecture him, you're being a bitch.
If he lectures you, he's showing he cares.
If you're quiet, you're pms-ing.
If he's quiet, he's going through rough times.
If you argue with him, you started it.
If he argues with you, you started it.
If you don't fuck him, you don't love him.
If you do, you're easy.
If you tell him your problems, you're complaining.
If you don't, you don't trust him.
If you fuck up, you're a whore and it's over.
If he fucks up, he was drunk and he loves you.
So basically a lose/lose situation here.
I'm never right and you're never wrong.
I'm always wrong and you're always right.
10/18/08
So here's the thing...
Question of month: Why the fuck did I ever put up with you in the first place?
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
9:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment