Are you afraid of falling in love?
Yes, he made me.
Do you want a relationship?
No. I want fun. I have come to realize that I only have so long to have as many flings, random things, relationships... so why get tied down so soon? I'm 16... I'd rather party, thanks ;)
What are you doing tonight?
Homework, or trying to anyway.
If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
That will be kept undisclosed for secrecy reasons.
Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes. It doesn't feel very good.
How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Not very long.
Are you listening to music right now?
Yes.
Do you like coffee?
Not really.
How old are you?
16
Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Not so much, no
Do you hide things well or do you have a guilty conscience?
I hide them if it's not that hard to..
Kids then marriage or marriage then kids?
Marriage then kids
Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Not at all! T6+CT=love!
Do you have a secret that less than 3 people know about?
That's a secret ;)
Last time you did something stupid?
Probably something earlier today at work.
Do you collect loose change?
Not really...
Have you ever taken ballet?
Yeah, back in grade 1-2?
Last thing you bought?
T&T specialty sandwich.. $1.77
Do you donate anything?
Clothes & money
Is there anyone you are holding a grudge against?
Yes, and I know I shouldn't but I will.
Is there anyone holding a grudge against you?
Probably. People get like that, not going to let them phase me :)
Do you hate or love life?
I like life.
If you were 10 and you could see yourself now, would you be disappointed?
No, I'd probably be like, "cooooool!"
Do you know your mothers birthday?
Yes.
What was the last movie you watched?
Idk.
What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Omg... I don't even know.
Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
Yeah, unfortunately, but everything happens for a reason.
Do people hate you?
Probably, hopefully not.
Do you cry a lot?
If I'm upset/sad/mad.
Who did you have a meaningful conversation with last?
Angelica, the love of my life
Who was the last person you hugged?
Angelica... awww, so cute!
What are you currently reading?
Da Vinci Code
Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes to make fun of?
Not usually unless it was personal or not even funny
Ever drank cranberry juice; if so, did you like it?
It's bitter
Which do you prefer: art or music?
Music
Whens a time where you'll actually go out and buy a CD?
When I see Jason Mraz's CD.. I will.
Who was the last person you gave a piggy back too?
I don't give those hahaha, I'd get crushed.
Have you been to the Metropolitan museum in NYC?
No :(
Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend stay at your house for at least a few days?
No.
Who do you think is most fun to drive with in your family?
My dad, if he's not being a bitch to me, or my aunt.
Would you rather be a talented doctor or a talented actor/actress?
Talented actress!
When you're mad, do you take your frustration out on people?
Yes.
Which superhero would you want to interview, and why?
Jesus, because he's MY superhero :)
Which accent do you think sounds more awesome: British or French?
British
What's your favorite flower?
Rose, cus my middle name
What do you think about The Shins?
I don't remember any of their songs...
Do you need a job?
I have two... actuallllllly.
How has this past week been for you?
HECTIC.
Do you hate that person?
... that person? HAHAHA.. who's that person?
I hate a person though, he's a real ass and a half.
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes now all we have left to do is to figure out why it happened.
Is the last person you held hands with attractive?
The last person was a girl... Erica, YES SHE'S SO HOTTT oh baby.
Who are you disappointed in right now?
him.
When was the last time something bothered you?
yesterday... carried on until today.
What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
I learned how to do cash, I'm now a cashier! Yay!
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I might've :S
Would you ever date a friend's ex?
If they weren't a close friend of mine then after a while.
Whats the most important thing in a relationship in your opinion?
Trust... always.
If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do?
I'd be okay with in... WITHIN TIME AND REASON, mind you.
Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
HAHAHA... why yes... they happen to trigger my excitement bone. I want a nose piercing!!
Is there a reason for your myspace song?
No... because I don't use myspace
I'll bet you're missing someone right now?
More than one
When was your last encounter with the police?
HAHAHAHA WHEN THEY PULLED MY MOM OVER... someone called the popo thinking that my mom was drunk when really she couldn't see where she was going without her glasses... AHAHAHAH
What can always put you in a good mood?
Hugs
Have you kissed in the rain?
Hahaha yes.. it was epic
Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Of course
What do you miss about your past?
Winnipeg + family
Was this note long?
Sure
Did you put a lot of effort/remembering into this note?
Not so much
Do you have a temper?
I do
Do you hate anyone?
I might
Would you wear sweat pants?
I am right now
In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a member of the opposite sex?
Yes
How many contacts do you have on msn?
I'm not on msn.
Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
Nope :)
Name a person who made you mad today?
My dad
Member of the opposite sex you tell everything to?
Nobody, maybe Kyle. HA!
Call or text?
Both
What other holidays are in the month your birthday is in?
Canada day
Are you shy?
Not really
A memory from high school?
Skipping G block on the second day of school because me and Daniella set of Angelica's house alarm.
whats your middle name?
Ahnalise Rose
What is your favorite color?
Purple
Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No, actually
Nice to meet you, I'm:
too good for you ;)
And who was the last person to text you?
My mom?
If you could change your eye color what would it be:
Lighter brown
How many pillows are on your bed?
4, used to be 6...
Has it snowed recently?
Nope
What are you listening to?
Nothing now
Have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
Never.
Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Sorta
What are you doing tomorrow?
Work and homework.. ALL WORK.
What did you do today?
Work
Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
Yeah but not completely
Do you have a best friend?
I have 7.
Are you wearing jewelry?
Earrings
Where were you last night?
DANCING!
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yup.
What are you NOT looking forward to?
WORK AND HOMEWORK = my day
Are you a forgiving person?
I can be, depends on the circumstances and how the person I'm forgiving treats me.
Do you fall for people easily?
Soooometimes... I'm changing that now
How late did you stay up last night?
12 something.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Maybe, I mean there WAS a bear on my driveway...
Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah.
Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you?
Yes.
What did you do this past Saturday?
As in today? Work
When is the next time you'll hug someone?
I have no idea.
Where was your default picture taken?
Um... I don't have a default picture.
Are you confident in yourself?
For the most part.
Are you hanging out with anyone tonight?
No
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
CLOSED... never not closed.
10/18/08
SURVEY TIME!
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
8:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment