Kanye was dope. Plus the guys behind us were smoking it up, nasty nasty nasty. Not to mention the whore in front of us... yeeaaah, I'd rather not get onto that topic. HAHA! Well the concert was good, I looove Kanye's songs, HATE his personality. So proud, so cocky, so arrogant... he didn't even talk to us at the concert... he just did his songs and left... BITCH. HAHA! JEEZ, Luda talked to us "Fuck that side!" "If you don't give a damn, we don't give a fuck!" he's cool. Ha. Bought a kanye tee for $35.... I NEED A JOB, DAMNIT. Thanks pops for the moolah. Wasted money on nachos I barely touched, so much for spending money wisely, huh?
BCCatholics yesterday (seeing as it's 2:49am, FRICK) and today... woke up early, got dropped off at STM, chilled with Stacy. It's so convinient you happen to live directly across :)
BTW/ STACY YOU'RE SO NASTY... her hair got in my pizza pop and I ate it and nearly BARFED. YOU FRIGGEN CAT! AHAHAHAHAH! "I'm going to go get a napkin now......" <3
Games:
HC vs. ND - tie
HC vs. SJB - won
HC vs. SPS - lost
HC vs. STMB - won
Second in our pool, met our goal. It's most likely that I'm going to be a libero comes senior, because of my height :'( S'okay, I accepted the fact I'm short...
R: "Hi!"
J: "Hey, how are you?"
R: "I'm good, you?"
J: "I'm good,"
R: "Oh my gosh, it looks like you've shrunk or something!"
J: "Just because you grew!!!"
After, waited to get picked up, then chowed down at Top Gun, then came out to Surrey for poker... I played the wii all night long. I want one sooooooo badly. And now I want to fucking sleep, take a shower, and do my damn laundry... BUT NO, WE'RE STILL HERE IN SURREY. FRICKIN HELL. I want to leave now, I have the BCC's tomorrow... plus, I can't sleep thanks to my fucking contacts.... GOD DAMN, I HATE LIFE !!$##%#^&$&%^*@!
10/20/07
RRRECAP
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
2:44:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAH i know right but the thing is kanye owned it HAHAH so it doesn't really matter:) i heard he ran out of time i odn't know if that's true
i don't know. i didn't mean it THAT way. haha my bad. but i said "i love her anyways." sorry!
Fouuuuuund you.
Post a Comment