12/14/07

Random rant / whateverelseIinclude

I HATE SOCIALS, ugh... I hate tests... and socials.... put together it's like a boiling pot of hatred!!@#@%#
I hate that my hand is killing me from writing and my knuckles are going to collapse..
I hate that when I swallow I have this sharp pain, i thought I wasn't sick!? :S:S:S
I hate that I'm cold... wtf... my hands are like ice.
I hate that I still have homework...
I hate that I don't get enough sleep.
I hate that I ONLY get around 5 hours of shuteye,
I hate that I'm not prepared for this fucking test...
I hate that I have to go to the Phils and am going to miss out on all the reviews for midterm.
I hate that I don't have ink in my printer.
I hate that my camera is broken (I just looked at some today, so I've been mad about it)
I hate that I'm missing the BCCatholics because of the 3 weeks in the Phils.
I hate that I'm going to feel like a retard coming back since everyone will be ahead of me.
I hate that you think I'm into you... which is TOTALLY OFF...
I hate that there's that difference thing...
I HATE HATE HATE THIS...
OMG... I hate that I'm a BAMF (not badass... BROKEASS)
FUCKFUCKFUCK... :( x 23894209685250

I can't believe I was able to get some of that shit out.. :S

K... after tomorrow... I can chill. Go skating, sleepover, play some Mafia. It'll be dope.
Pace yourself, Jordyn.

That felt good.

2 comments:

camille said...

I hate that you think I'm into you... which is TOTALLY OFF...

HAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

did you do the 'i love you brother' trick?

Anonymous said...

sorrrrrrrrry again. jordyn so much hate inside of you, we need to clense your inner soul and look at the positive side of life. AHAHAHHAHAH < WHAT A RETARD your probably saying