Day was spent at Mikeezie's with Dia and Nar. Got all matchy match with Di, hahaha bows and leggings. Cuteness overload. This reminds me of when we used to go to family parties with the same clothes but diff colors / diff clothes but same colors! Rands again: eat, 5minskateboard, GH3, JUNO; new fave... MICHAEL CERA IS A CUTIE PATOOTIE, awkward but adorable :$, heart-to-heart with Mik -- babies kept interrupting. Kids love me, why? I don't know... I don't do anything, too : Next time Mikee!
Now currently at Dare's bithday party. Fam is playing poker, as usual I'm on the computer. My oh my, I should start studying for my socials exam... LA DEE DAAAA.
NEW CRAVING:
I know it's a little early to be thinking of summer,
but I just cannot contain myself...
Nylon TricotMaillot-V Swimsuit ($50)
2/3/08
MichaelCera<3
Love,
Lalalardiz
at
1:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love michael cera
your background is hella dope!
JORDYN. we're in bizzed, your far away :( that's sad oh well i can see you from here. i'm not stalkerish at all your callling baena right now. HAHAHA. LAAAAAAAATUH IZZLE.
hi jordyn, tehhee:) it's jenny. woo, we have bizzed. you are on the other side of the room, ok bye.
Post a Comment